VoIP Phone Solutions
Every business can benefit from better communication—from law firms and medical offices to car dealerships and real estate brokerages.
With great communication comes great opportunities! VoIP phone systems are easy to use and fully-featured with the ability to grow and change alongside your business, while also giving your team all the tools they need to succeed.
What is VoIP?
VoIP (Voice over IP) refers to phone services that are accessible through a high-quality broadband connection. A VoIP phone system is typically more cost effective and scalable than traditional alternatives.
What is Hosted PBX?
Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) helps businesses transform their communications and improve productivity. Hosted PBX is a telephone system that is accessed through a network in the cloud—eliminating the need to purchase expensive, complicated, and depreciating phone system software and hardware.
How can a VoIP phone system and Hosted PBX help my business?
With both VoIP and Hosted PBX, you can work from the office, home, on the road, or through your smartphone—all the while experiencing crystal-clear call quality and unparalleled reliability.
Our VoIP phone solutions are customized to you and your business. We’ll work with you to design the ideal VoIP phone system to fit your needs, now and as your business grows. The benefits of implementing VoIP and Hosted PBX for your business include:
Ease of use
- VoIP phone solution’s extensive features are simple to understand and user-friendly. You can get the most out of your business’s VoIP phone system by customizing call forwarding options and adding new users with ease.
- VoIP phone systems will give you all that you need to best communicate with clients, prospects, and team members. Our phones come complete with limitless call routing features and leading application integration, including Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, and more.
Reliable call quality
- The quality, reliability, and business continuity of our VoIP phone system and Hosted PBX services rival traditional enterprise phone systems. With VoIP phone solutions, your team will experience clear call quality around the clock.
- VoIP phone systems offer scalable options that can grow with your business. You can scale up and down as needed, and your system will always automatically update when new features and options are added.
- Your business will no longer deal with extensive equipment costs and you can look forward to lower monthly phone bills.
I have been using these phones at my law firm for over a year now, and they are a dramatic upgrade from our previous equipment. They are loaded with valuable options and extremely easy to use. Due to their intuitive nature of the phone’s interface, the training time is minimal. I particularly love that I can use the app to function outside my office just as if I am sitting at my desk. They are also extremely reliable. I have had no issues since initial purchase. I highly recommend them!